Dear CAC Saints,
THIS IS A PRAYER REQUEST: PLEASE HELP US ASK THE LORD FOR A POWERFUL OUTPOURING OF HIS PRESENCE AND BLESSING AT CITY PARK THIS SUNDAY!!
We are excited to make the following update announcements:
James 4:15 (KJV)
“For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.”
· Along with our own, we’ll feature singers, the Choir, and Musicians from Zion Tabernacle, our friends, a local Pentecostal assembly!
· One Jesus’ Name baptism is already spoken for to take place at the Park!
· We’ll host a booth to personalize postcards to send to our troops!
· Police Division Chief of Patrol’s office and the Lieutenant of the local District have been contacted and are aware of the event, for added security. (A quick safety briefing, thanks to former US Marshall Tina Rowe: “Remind CAC to be very careful on or even near the roadways…especially with kids who are playing around and people who are walking from one area to another. Vehicles cause more injuries in the park than anything else.”)
Here’s the plan for preparation:
Tomorrow Saturday, July 3rd:
· Outreach Teams head to City Park from CAC at 9:30 AM. Van ride available. (Come one, come all! 1,000 flyers MUST GO!!)
· CAC Sanctuary: Praise and Worship Team and Musicians practice from 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM
· 1 hour for lunch 12:30 PM to 1:30 PM
· CAC Choir Musicians and Choir singers begin practice from 1:30 to 3:00 PM
· CAC Orchestra Practice from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM – (Note this is the last practice before Mile High Revival; Sister Vonelle wishes to practice for July 4th and for Mile High as well in this 1.5 hour span.)
· 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM at CAC: Truck loading of the Public Amplification System and all instrumentation associated with the park service.
SUNDAY, JULY 4TH:
SERVICE WILL BE HELD JUST WEST OF THE WATER FEATURE (FOUNTAINS FOR KIDS TO PLAY IN!) IN THE MEADOW DIRECTLY WEST OF THE MUSEUM. MUSEUM PARKING IS A SHORT WALK FROM THE AREA.
Stage, canopy, and sign setup at 10:30 AM at City Park. Bring a mallet if you have one. All willing hands are invited to help.
The service will run from about noon to 3:00 PM with Choirs, Orchestra, Praise & Worship, Testimonies, and Preaching in intervals throughout. Tithe and offering contribution opportunities will be provided, as well. Bring lawn chairs, personal umbrellas & ice chests, as desired.
DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO LET OUR LIGHT SHINE TO DENVER, LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!
SEE WHAT A PRESSING PRAYER NEED THIS IS? Between now and Sunday, please spend every praying moment, asking the Lord to help us and to make the difference between performance and Apostolic Power. In Jesus’ Name!
Yours for His Kingdom,