There will be no morning service on February 24, 2013, for CAC of Denver.
As much as it pains me, I find it necessary to err on the side of wisdom and safety. With most notable and outstanding guests, Jason & Brenda Carr, the decision is even more grueling. If the sun comes out, the skies clear, and the roads are dry when it’s church time, do like the apostle Paul said, and “put it to my charge.” 🙂
We are blessed to have advanced knowledge and capability of careful preparation due to the wonder of meteorological studies. Presently, I have 850KOA.com, 9news.com, Colorado Department of Transportation, weather.com, and AccuWeather.com all open as tabs on my Internet browser. I have been studying the weather for the last several hours.
We will be making a decision with regard to service this evening by noon today. Please expect to hear from the church automated text messaging system by that time. In the meantime, it would be advisable to check back to this website for updates. May the Lord bless and keep you safe today. Hopefully, with this news, you will have no need to venture outside except perhaps to clear a walk or d-eice a pathway. Stay warm, safe, and dry!
Sincere shepherd love, Pastor Donald Haymon the second