We need to be energetically at work for the One who sent me here, working while the sun shines. When night falls, the workday is over.
A blessed and happy day to all of you! We must keep shining the light of the Gospel. As darkness grows, we know our Lord’s return is near! Do not be dismayed at the day’s disheartening news of sin’s onslaught and ever-approaching doom. These are signs of the times! Jesus is coming, sooner than ever!
Mile High Conference Revival 2015 (brochure attached) is just over three weeks away, time to get a move on for improving our hosting facilities. The sanctuary and all the grounds around CAC are ready for your help with upgrades and repairs. TOMORROW WE GATHER AT 9:00 AM FOR THE CHURCH-WIDE MAINTENANCE WORK DAY. (In two weeks, July 11, we gather once again for a large-scale, all hands on deck, CLEANING WORK DAY).
Our great Stewardship team has put together the following preview of tomorrow’s projects. If you see a job or two that resonates, that seems like a fit for you and your family, please email Bro. Shawn Robertson at email@example.com to reserve your own personal project(s). (Thank you, Bro. Shawn for preparing this listing!)
CAC 2015 MAINTENANCE WORK DAY PROJECTS
1. Boys bathroom under chapel (Add trim, caulk and paint)
2. Carpet repair on several transition area to steps around church
3. In Chapel
a. Fix and repaint ceiling
b. Touch up paint on trim
c. Touch up paint on walls
d. Touch up black walls
e. Clean up cabling
4. Remount Toilet in men’s bathroom downstairs and fix lock assembly on stall
5. Mount speakers in sanctuary
6. Reroute cable currently on stairs of platform to underneath platform
7. Replace damaged tile in front of chapel
8. Repair electrical outlet in sanctuary
9. Add cabinet doors to Coffee bar in lobby
1. Burn and remove weeds in parking lot cracks, trim areas and playground.
2. Minor parking lot clean up
3. Clean around and maintenance AC unit
4. Paint concrete parking pillars
5. Paint outside trim, doors and downspouts (fix any cracks)
6. Repair damaged mortar on brick
Thank you, CAC Saints, for your involvements and sacrifices to keep the Lord’s house in a state of beauty and attraction. God is so good to give us a fantastic place to worship His great Name!