Please examine the following CAC event ads and answer the questions beneath each for your own assurance of readiness!
- Have you signed up to participate in a CAC Harvest Fest time slot or a festive activity?
- Are you praying that drive-bys and the entire CAC neighborhood become aware of the outward focus and care of your church?
- What better way to spend Halloween?
- Are you planning to make this fun event a priority and bring some friends with you?
- What areas does Psalm 15 point out where Men can test themselves against a man of true integrity?
- Did you know that this is the grand finale for this year’s Men’s Resolution Bible studies? Also, that Pastor Haymon will be teaching this session?
- Will you help make this 100% participation by showing up?
- Will you bring a friend?
- Is 600 hot wings enough for the Men’s Group?
- Who will bring a free-will donation to offset the cost?
- Wasn’t last Tuesday night’s assembly a wonderful time of heart-to-heart sharing? (Thanks, Gibson family! The 165 zucchini bread loaves you baked for the church, Sis. Ginny, were amazing!)
- Have you invited a non-church friend to any of the above upcoming fellowship and worship service events?
- Do you have any non-church friends?
- If not, are you looking for someone today to whom you can live out the love of Jesus?
- If so, do all your unchurched friends know you’re an Apostolic believer in the Acts 2:38 gospel?
- Whether they do or do not yet know, when’s the last time you showed true friendship?
- Have you forwarded this email to any of them?
Yours for the city-wide prevalence of a Jesus-built Church,